- The temperature on January 20, 1782 was about 5.0 °C. There was 4 mm of rainWind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: betrokken regen. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1782: Source: Wikipedia
- February 5 » Spanish defeat British forces and capture Menorca.
- March 16 » Anglo-Spanish War (1779): Action of 16 March 1782.
- March 27 » Charles Watson-Wentworth, 2nd Marquess of Rockingham becomes Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- April 19 » John Adams secures the Dutch Republic's recognition of the United States as an independent government. The house which he had purchased in The Hague, Netherlands becomes the first American embassy.
- November 30 » American Revolutionary War: Treaty of Paris: In Paris, representatives from the United States and Great Britain sign preliminary peace articles (later formalized as the 1783 Treaty of Paris).
- December 16 » British East India Company: Muharram Rebellion: Hada and Mada Miah lead the first anti-British uprising in the subcontinent against Robert Lindsay and his contingents in Sylhet Shahi Eidgah.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Simon Kooiman, "Stamboom Kooiman - Bruijn - Mantel - de Boer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-kooiman-bruijn-mantel/I28337.php : accessed June 30, 2022), "Jacob Hiddes Mulder (1782-1822)".