Personal data Tjaltje Joostes Zijlstra
- She was born about 1856 in Makkum, Wonseradeel, Friesland, Nederland.
- She died on February 23, 1930 in Makkum, Wonseradeel, Friesland, Nederland.
- This information was last updated on March 26, 2019.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Tjaltje Joostes Zijlstra
Household of Tjaltje Joostes Zijlstra
She is married to Gerben Ruurds van der Kooi (Kooy).
They got married on November 22, 1879
at Wonseradeel, Friesland, Nederland.
Timeline Tjaltje Joostes Zijlstra
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zijlstra
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zijlstra.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zijlstra.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zijlstra.
- The temperature on November 22, 1879 was about -3.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1879: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- February 8 » The England cricket team led by Lord Harris is attacked in a riot during a match in Sydney.
- March 11 » Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom.
- May 2 » The Spanish Socialist Workers' Party is founded in Madrid by Pablo Iglesias.
- September 3 » Siege of the British Residency in Kabul: British envoy Sir Louis Cavagnari and 72 men of the Guides are massacred by Afghan troops while defending the British Residency in Kabul. Their heroism and loyalty became famous and revered throughout the British Empire.
- October 22 » Using a filament of carbonized thread, Thomas Edison tests the first practical electric incandescent light bulb (it lasts 13⁄2 hours before burning out).
- December 31 » Thomas Edison demonstrates incandescent lighting to the public for the first time, in Menlo Park, New Jersey.
- The temperature on February 23, 1930 was between -3.3 °C and 5.7 °C and averaged 0.3 °C. There was 7.6 hours of sunshine (73%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1930: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.8 million citizens.
- March 6 » International Unemployment Day demonstrations globally initiated by the Comintern.
- March 31 » The Motion Picture Production Code is instituted, imposing strict guidelines on the treatment of sex, crime, religion and violence in film, in the U.S., for the next thirty-eight years.
- April 18 » The British Broadcasting Corporation announced that "there is no news" in their evening report.
- June 16 » Sovnarkom establishes decree time in the USSR.
- October 5 » British airship R101 crashes in France en route to India on its maiden voyage.
- December 16 » Bank robber Herman Lamm and members of his crew are killed by a 200-strong posse, following a botched bank robbery, in Clinton, Indiana.