Personal data Jouke Joosts Zijlstra
- He was born about 1860 in Makkum, Wonseradeel, Friesland, Nederland.
- This information was last updated on February 9, 2020.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jouke Joosts Zijlstra
Household of Jouke Joosts Zijlstra
He is married to Trijntje Doedes Postma.
They got married on May 22, 1886
at Wonseradeel, Friesland, Nederland.
Timeline Jouke Joosts Zijlstra
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zijlstra
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zijlstra.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zijlstra.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zijlstra.
- The temperature on May 22, 1886 was about 20.2 °C. The air pressure was 16 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1886: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 29 » John Pemberton brews the first batch of Coca-Cola in a backyard in Atlanta.
- April 8 » William Ewart Gladstone introduces the first Irish Home Rule Bill into the British House of Commons.
- June 30 » The first transcontinental train trip across Canada departs from Montreal, Quebec. It arrives in Port Moody, British Columbia on July 4.
- November 14 » Friedrich Soennecken first developed the hole puncher, a type of office tool capable of punching small holes in paper.
- November 27 » German judge Emil Hartwich sustains fatal injuries in a duel, which would become the background for Theodor Fontane's Effi Briest.
- November 30 » The Folies Bergère stages its first revue.