Personal data Tryn (Catharina) Dyes van Rinia
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Tryn (Catharina) Dyes van Rinia
Household of Tryn (Catharina) Dyes van Rinia
(1) She is married to Saeckle Rinnerts van Popma.
They got married in the year 1540, she was 28 years old.
(2) She is married to Feyke Ferckes Hoptille.
They got married before 1540.
Timeline Tryn (Catharina) Dyes van Rinia
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Rinia
- Graaf Filips III (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1555 till 1581 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1573: Source: Wikipedia
- January 25 » Battle of Mikatagahara: In Japan, Takeda Shingen defeats Tokugawa Ieyasu.
- January 28 » Articles of the Warsaw Confederation are signed, sanctioning freedom of religion in Poland.
- May 26 » The Battle of Haarlemmermeer, a naval engagement in the Dutch War of Independence.
- July 6 » Córdoba, Argentina, is founded by Jerónimo Luis de Cabrera.
- July 13 » Eighty Years' War: The Siege of Haarlem ends after seven months.
- October 8 » End of the Spanish siege of Alkmaar, the first Dutch victory in the Eighty Years' War.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Joke Koster, "Stamboom Griffioen Jellema Friese Adel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-griffioen-koster/I233279.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Tryn (Catharina) Dyes van Rinia (1512-1573)".