Personal data Doecke Hayes van Rinia
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Doecke Hayes van Rinia
Household of Doecke Hayes van Rinia
He is married to Rints Taeckesdr van Herema.
They got married about 1505.
Notes about Doecke Hayes van Rinia
In 1541 stierf Doecke Hayesz; hij werd bij zijn al eerder gestorven vrouw Rints van Herema in de kerk begraven. Het jaar daarop stierf Atke Doeckedr Rynghe (Rinia), gehuwd met Hessel van Hermana; ook zij werd in Blessum begraven.
Timeline Doecke Hayes van Rinia
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Rinia
- Graaf Karel II (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1515 till 1555 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1541: Source: Wikipedia
- January 15 » King Francis I of France gives Jean-François Roberval a commission to settle the province of New France (Canada) and provide for the spread of the "Holy Catholic faith".
- February 12 » Santiago, Chile is founded by Pedro de Valdivia.
- April 7 » Francis Xavier leaves Lisbon on a mission to the Portuguese East Indies.
- August 23 » French explorer Jacques Cartier lands near Quebec City in his third voyage to Canada.
- September 11 » Santiago, Chile, is besieged by indigenous warriors, led by Michimalonco, to free eight indigenous chiefs held captive by the Spaniards. However, the Spaniards decapitated them and rolled their heads on the main square, horrifying the indigenous warriors, and subsequently ending the attack.
- December 10 » Thomas Culpeper and Francis Dereham are executed for having affairs with Catherine Howard, Queen of England and wife of Henry VIII.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Joke Koster, "Stamboom Griffioen Jellema Friese Adel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-griffioen-koster/I233171.php : accessed July 24, 2021), "Doecke Hayes van Rinia (1484-1541)".