Personal data Petrus Cornelissen SLOOVEN
Ancestors (and descendant) of Petrus Cornelissen SLOOVEN
Household of Petrus Cornelissen SLOOVEN
He is married to Heilwigis Jacobs van MEIR.
on April 7, 1660
at Essen Antwerpen België, he was 28 years old.
Notes about Petrus Cornelissen SLOOVEN
â¢Gehuwd op 7 april 1660, Essen (B), met Heijlbigis Jacobs Meir van 1636-1709
Timeline Petrus Cornelissen SLOOVEN
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname SLOOVEN
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname SLOOVEN.
- Check the information Open Archives has about SLOOVEN.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching SLOOVEN.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1660: Source: Wikipedia
- February 13 » With the accession of young Charles XI of Sweden, his regents begin negotiations to end the Second Northern War.
- March 16 » The Long Parliament of England is dissolved so as to prepare for the new Convention Parliament.
- May 21 » The Battle of Long Sault concludes after five days in which French colonial militia, with their Huron and Algonquin allies, are defeated by the Iroquois Confederacy.
- May 25 » Charles II lands at Dover at the invitation of the Convention Parliament, which marks the end of the Cromwell-proclaimed Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland and begins the Restoration of the British monarchy.
- November 28 » At Gresham College, twelve men, including Christopher Wren, Robert Boyle, John Wilkins, and Sir Robert Moray decide to found what is later known as the Royal Society.
- December 31 » James II of England is named Duke of Normandy by Louis XIV of France.
The publication Stamboom Van Geel
has been compiled by J.A.J. van Geel
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J.A.J. van Geel, "Stamboom Van Geel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-familie-van-geel/I16422.php : accessed July 29, 2021), "Petrus Cornelissen SLOOVEN (1632-1705)".