Personal data Cornelius Peeters SLOOVEN
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelius Peeters SLOOVEN
Household of Cornelius Peeters SLOOVEN
He is married to Cornelia Joos Mantens OPDORP van.
on August 14, 1693
at Nispen Essen Antwerpen België, he was 27 years old.
Timeline Cornelius Peeters SLOOVEN
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname SLOOVEN
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname SLOOVEN.
- Check the information Open Archives has about SLOOVEN.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching SLOOVEN.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1666: Source: Wikipedia
- August 19 » Second Anglo-Dutch War: Rear Admiral Robert Holmes leads a raid on the Dutch island of Terschelling, destroying 150 merchant ships, an act later known as "Holmes's Bonfire".
- September 2 » The Great Fire of London breaks out and burns for three days, destroying 10,000 buildings, including Old St Paul's Cathedral.
- September 3 » The Royal Exchange burns down in the Great Fire of London.
- September 4 » In London, England, the most destructive damage from the Great Fire occurs.
- September 5 » Great Fire of London ends: Ten thousand buildings, including Old St Paul's Cathedral, are destroyed, but only six people are known to have died.
- November 28 » At least 3,000 men of the Royal Scots Army led by Tam Dalyell of the Binns defeat about 900 Covenanter rebels in the Battle of Rullion Green.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1693: Source: Wikipedia
- January 11 » A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- February 8 » The College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia, is granted a charter by King William III and Queen Mary II.
- July 25 » Ignacio de Maya founds the Real Santiago de las Sabinas, now known as Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo León, Mexico.
- July 29 » War of the Grand Alliance: Battle of Landen: France wins a Pyrrhic victory over Allied forces in the Netherlands.
- August 4 » Date traditionally ascribed to Dom Perignon's invention of champagne; it is not clear whether he actually invented champagne, however he has been credited as an innovator who developed the techniques used to perfect sparkling wine.
- October 4 » Nine Years' War: Piedmontese troops are defeated by the French.
- The temperature on February 16, 1730 was about 0 °C. Wind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1730: Source: Wikipedia
- April 8 » Shearith Israel, the first synagogue in New York City, is dedicated.
- July 8 » An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1,000km (620mi) of Chile's coastline.
- October 1 » Ahmed III is forced to abdicate as the Ottoman sultan.
- October 22 » Construction of the Ladoga Canal is completed.
- November 18 » The future Frederick II (known as Frederick the Great), King of Prussia, is granted a royal pardon and released from confinement.
- 1612 » John Pearson, English bishop, theologian, and scholar († 1686)
- 1627 » Aubrey de Vere, 20th Earl of Oxford, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Essex († 1703)
- 1675 » Guillaume Delisle, French cartographer († 1726)
- 1683 » René Antoine Ferchault de Réaumur, French entomologist and academic († 1757)
- 1704 » Louis Godin, French astronomer and academic († 1760)
- 1712 » Louis-Joseph de Montcalm, French general († 1759)
The publication Stamboom Van Geel
has been compiled by J.A.J. van Geel
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J.A.J. van Geel, "Stamboom Van Geel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-familie-van-geel/I16425.php : accessed September 27, 2021), "Cornelius Peeters SLOOVEN (1666-1730)".