- geboorte-akte nr 225 (Tiel)
- huwelijks-akte nr 49 (Tiel)
Timeline Elizabeth van ZETTEN
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van ZETTEN
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 2, 1913)
- The temperature on August 2, 1913 was between 13.5 °C and 19.7 °C and averaged 15.6 °C. There was 1.9 hours of sunshine (12%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- First Balkan War: During the Naval Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- Emily Davison, a suffragette, runs out in front of King George V's horse, Anmer, at the Epsom Derby. She is trampled, never regains consciousness and dies a few days later.
- King O'Malley drives in the first survey peg to mark commencement of work on the construction of Canberra.