Personal data Johan Gabriel Du Plessis Pretorius
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johan Gabriel Du Plessis Pretorius
Household of Johan Gabriel Du Plessis Pretorius
He is married to (Not public) on December 22, 1945, he was 32 years old.
- (Not public)
- (Not public)
Timeline Johan Gabriel Du Plessis Pretorius
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pretorius
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Pretorius.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pretorius.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pretorius.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 22, 1945)
- The temperature on December 22, 1945 was between -0.7 °C and 6.3 °C and averaged 2.6 °C. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south east. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1941 to February 23, 1945 the cabinet Gerbrandy II, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 23, 1945 to June 24, 1945 the cabinet Gerbrandy III, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- From June 24, 1945 till July 3, 1946 the Netherlands had a cabinet Schermerhorn - Drees with the prime ministers Prof. ir. W. Schermerhorn (VDB) and W. Drees (PvdA).
- In the year 1945: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 9 million citizens.
- The United States Congress officially recognizes the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Second Sino-Japanese War: Japan formally surrenders to China.
- The Bergen-Belsen concentration camp is liberated.