- The temperature on February 17, 1891 was about -1.2 °C. The airpressure was 78 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1891: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- February 15 » Allmänna Idrottsklubben (AIK) (Swedish Sports Club) is founded.
- May 15 » Pope Leo XIII defends workers' rights and property rights in the encyclical Rerum novarum, the beginning of modern Catholic social teaching.
- May 20 » History of cinema: The first public display of Thomas Edison's prototype kinetoscope.
- July 26 » France annexes Tahiti.
- August 18 » Major hurricane strikes Martinique, leaving 700 dead.
- October 28 » The Mino–Owari earthquake is the largest inland earthquake in Japan's history.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Cuenen-Duelen
has been compiled by Paul Cuenen
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Paul Cuenen, "Stamboom Cuenen-Duelen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-cuenen-duelen/I14233.php : accessed February 7, 2023), "Maria Hendrikka JAKOBS (1891-????)".