- The temperature on September 7, 1886 was about 23.5 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 73%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1886: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- February 23 » Charles Martin Hall produced the first samples of aluminium from the electrolysis of aluminium oxide, after several years of intensive work. He was assisted in this project by his older sister, Julia Brainerd Hall.
- March 1 » The Anglo-Chinese School, Singapore is founded by Bishop William Oldham.
- May 8 » Pharmacist John Pemberton first sells a carbonated beverage named "Coca-Cola" as a patent medicine.
- July 4 » The Canadian Pacific Railway's first scheduled train from Montreal arrives in Port Moody on the Pacific coast, after six days of travel.
- October 28 » President Cleveland dedicates the Statue of Liberty.
- November 30 » The Folies Bergère stages its first revue.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Cuenen-Duelen
has been compiled by Paul Cuenen
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Paul Cuenen, "Stamboom Cuenen-Duelen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-cuenen-duelen/I14232.php : accessed December 6, 2022), "Maria Catharina JAKOBS (1886-????)".