Personal data Jannetje GROESZ
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jannetje GROESZ
Timeline Jannetje GROESZ
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname GROESZ
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname GROESZ.
- Check the information Open Archives has about GROESZ.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching GROESZ.
- The temperature on May 27, 1867 was about 12.2 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 8 » African American men are granted the right to vote in Washington, D.C.
- February 17 » The first ship passes through the Suez Canal.
- May 3 » The Hudson's Bay Company gives up all claims to Vancouver Island.
- May 29 » The Austro-Hungarian Compromise of 1867 ("the Compromise") is born through Act 12, which establishes the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- September 2 » Mutsuhito, Emperor Meiji of Japan, marries Masako Ichijō, thereafter known as Empress Shōken.
- November 3 » Giuseppe Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope's Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jan Jaap Schoone, "Schoone-Strijk genealogie", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/schoone-strijk-genealogie/I19417.php : accessed August 4, 2021), "Jannetje GROESZ (1867-????)".