- The temperature on January 13, 1772 was about 5.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west-northwest. Weather type: omtrent helder. Special wheather fenomena: droog. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1772: Source: Wikipedia
- January 1 » The first traveler's cheques, which could be used in 90 European cities, were issued by the London Credit Exchange Company.
- June 9 » The British schooner Gaspee is burned in Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island.
- June 12 » French explorer Marc-Joseph Marion du Fresne and 25 of his men killed by Māori in New Zealand.
- August 19 » Gustav III of Sweden stages a coup d'état, in which he assumes power and enacts a new constitution that divides power between the Riksdag and the King.
- August 21 » King Gustav III completes his coup d'état by adopting a new Constitution, ending half a century of parliamentary rule in Sweden and installing himself as an enlightened despot.
- September 1 » The Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa is founded in San Luis Obispo, California.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Marie Nancy Mandeville-Morin, "Mandeville family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/mandeville-family/P4762.php : accessed October 4, 2022), "Marie Gonthier (1749-1832)".