- The temperature on May 30, 1758 was about 18.0 °C. Wind direction mainly south-southwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1758: Source: Wikipedia
- February 4 » The city of Macapá in Brazil is founded by Sebastião Veiga Cabral.
- April 28 » The Marathas defeat the Afghans in the Battle of Attock and capture the city.
- June 30 » Seven Years' War: Habsburg Austrian forces destroy a Prussian reinforcement and supply convoy in the Battle of Domstadtl, helping to expel Prussian King Frederick the Great from Moravia.
- July 26 » French and Indian War: The Siege of Louisbourg ends with British forces defeating the French and taking control of the Gulf of Saint Lawrence.
- October 14 » Seven Years' War: Frederick the Great suffers a rare defeat at the Battle of Hochkirch.
- November 25 » French and Indian War: British forces capture Fort Duquesne from French control. Later, Fort Pitt will be built nearby and grow into modern Pittsburgh.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Marie Nancy Mandeville-Morin, "Mandeville family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/mandeville-family/P4788.php : accessed February 1, 2023), "Angélique GONTHIER (1758-????)".