Personal data William Bertram HOOK
Ancestors (and descendant) of William Bertram HOOK
Household of William Bertram HOOK
He had a relationship with (Not public).
Reference number: 981
Notes about William Bertram HOOK
Reference number: 3402
Timeline William Bertram HOOK
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname HOOK
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname HOOK.
- Check the information Open Archives has about HOOK.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching HOOK.
- The temperature on September 6, 1907 was between 15.4 °C and 20.1 °C and averaged 17.1 °C. There was 3.7 mm of rain. There was 0.1 hours of sunshine (1%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.6 million citizens.
- January 14 » An earthquake in Kingston, Jamaica kills more than 1,000 people.
- August 29 » The Quebec Bridge collapses during construction, killing 75 workers.
- August 31 » Russia and the United Kingdom sign the Anglo-Russian Convention, by which the UK recognizes Russian preeminence in northern Persia, while Russia recognizes British preeminence in southeastern Persia and Afghanistan. Both powers pledge not to interfere in Tibet.
- October 9 » Las Cruces, New Mexico is incorporated.
- November 16 » Cunard Line's RMSMauretania, sister ship of RMSLusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- December 11 » The New Zealand Parliament Buildings are almost completely destroyed by fire.
- 1906 » Luis Federico Leloir, French-Argentinian physician and biochemist, Nobel Prize laureate († 1987)
- 1908 » Anthony Wagner, English genealogist and academic († 1995)
- 1908 » Korczak Ziolkowski, American sculptor, designed the Crazy Horse Memorial († 1982)
- 1909 » Michael Gordon, American actor and director († 1993)
- 1910 » Walter Giesler, American soccer player, referee, and coach († 1976)
- 1911 » Charles Deutsch, French aerodynamics engineer and automobile maker, co-founder of the brand "DB († 1980)
The publication Groningen Ancestry
has been compiled by Stacey Hamilton Korn
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Stacey Hamilton Korn, "Groningen Ancestry", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/groningen-ancestry/I3402.php : accessed September 16, 2021), "William Bertram HOOK (1907-)".