Personal data Mina KOOI
Ancestors (and descendant) of Mina KOOI
Household of Mina KOOI
She is married to John E. HOOK.
Reference number: 980
in the year 1904, she was 24 years old.
Notes about Mina KOOI
Reference number: 3373
Timeline Mina KOOI
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname KOOI
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname KOOI.
- Check the information Open Archives has about KOOI.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching KOOI.
- The temperature on October 26, 1879 was about 12.0 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1879: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 11 » The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- February 8 » Sandford Fleming first proposes adoption of Universal Standard Time at a meeting of the Royal Canadian Institute.
- February 15 » Women's rights: US President Rutherford B. Hayes signs a bill allowing female attorneys to argue cases before the Supreme Court of the United States.
- May 21 » War of the Pacific: Two Chilean ships blocking the harbor of Iquique (then belonging to Peru) battle two Peruvian vessels in the Battle of Iquique.
- July 1 » Charles Taze Russell publishes the first edition of the religious magazine The Watchtower.
- December 21 » World premiere of Henrik Ibsen's A Doll's House at the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- The temperature on November 24, 1933 was between 2.2 °C and 7.9 °C and averaged 4.7 °C. There was 3.8 mm of rain during 2.1 hours. There was 1.4 hours of sunshine (17%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 26, 1933 to July 31, 1935 the cabinet Colijn II, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1933: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.2 million citizens.
- March 4 » The Parliament of Austria is suspended because of a quibble over procedure - Chancellor Engelbert Dollfuss initiates an authoritarian rule by decree.
- March 22 » Cullen–Harrison Act: President Franklin Roosevelt signs an amendment to the Volstead Act, legalizing the manufacture and sale of "3.2 beer" (3.2% alcohol by weight, approximately 4% alcohol by volume) and light wines.
- April 24 » Nazi Germany begins its persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses by shutting down the Watch Tower Society office in Magdeburg.
- October 19 » Konstantin von Neurath withdraws Germany from the League of Nations.
- November 16 » The United States and the Soviet Union establish formal diplomatic relations.
- December 6 » U.S. federal judge John M. Woolsey rules that James Joyce's novel Ulysses is not obscene.
- 1848 » William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (b. 1779)
- 1870 » Comte de Lautréamont, Uruguayan-French poet and author (b. 1846)
- 1885 » Nicolás Avellaneda, Argentinian journalist and politician, 8th President of Argentina (b. 1837)
- 1890 » August Belmont, German-American banker and politician, 16th United States Ambassador to the Netherlands (b. 1816)
- 1895 » Ludwik Teichmann, Polish anatomist (b. 1823)
- 1916 » Hiram Maxim, American-English engineer, invented the Maxim gun (b. 1840)
The publication Groningen Ancestry
has been compiled by Stacey Hamilton Korn
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Stacey Hamilton Korn, "Groningen Ancestry", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/groningen-ancestry/I3373.php : accessed September 22, 2021), "Mina KOOI (1879-1933)".