Personal data Albéric II de Dammartin de Mello
Sources 1, 2
- Alternative name: Alberic II de Mello
- He was born about 1140 in Dampmartin, Île-de-France, FRANCE.
- Baptized (at 8 years of age or later) by the priesthood authority of the LDS church. on March 18, 1960.
- Profession: cte de Dammartin, sgr de Lillebonne.
- He died on September 19, 1200 in London, Middlesex, England, Great Britain.
- He is buried in Abbaye de Jumieges, Jumieges, 76480, Seine-Maritime, FRANCE.
- A child of Albéric I de Mello and Clémence de Dammartin
Relationship Albéric II de Dammartin de Mello
Ancestors (and descendant) of Albéric II de Dammartin
Household of Albéric II de Dammartin de Mello
He is married to Mahaut (Mabile) de Clermont en Beauvais.
s:ds03.649 et 653; D Michaud
Notes about Albéric II de Dammartin de Mello
also Alberic. Count of Dammartin
BRIGHT.ged : geeft als zijn moeder Joan Basset, dr van Gilbert Basset & Edith d'Oilly.
- bright.ged, Brower, Maitland Dirk
Timeline Albéric II de Dammartin de Mello
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dammartin
- The temperature on March 18, 1960 was between 1.7 °C and 3.4 °C and averaged 2.4 °C. The almost completely overcast was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 19, 1959 to July 24, 1964 the cabinet De Quay, with Prof. dr. J.E. de Quay (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1960: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 11.4 million citizens.
- February 3 » British Prime Minister Harold Macmillan speaks of "a wind of change", signalling that his Government was likely to support decolonisation.
- February 8 » Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom issues an Order-in-Council, stating that she and her family would be known as the House of Windsor, and that her descendants will take the name Mountbatten-Windsor.
- April 21 » Brasília, Brazil's capital, is officially inaugurated. At 09:30, the Three Powers of the Republic are simultaneously transferred from the old capital, Rio de Janeiro.
- June 23 » The United States Food and Drug Administration declares Enovid to be the first officially approved combined oral contraceptive pill in the world.
- June 26 » Madagascar gains its independence from France.
- August 1 » Dahomey (later renamed Benin) declares independence from France.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Richard Remmé, "Genealogy Richard Remmé, The Hague, Netherlands", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-richard-remme/I35276.php : accessed July 28, 2021), "Albéric II de Dammartin de Mello (± 1140-1200)".