Timeline Bartholomeus Petrus van Eeden
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Eeden
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 24, 1885)
- The temperature on June 24, 1885 was about 21.4 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 53%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Gottlieb Daimler is granted a German patent for his engine design.
- In Craigellachie, British Columbia, construction ends on the Canadian Pacific Railway railway extending across Canada.
- Canadian rebel leader of the Métis and "Father of Manitoba", Louis Riel is executed for treason.