Personal data Petrus Bartholomeus van Eeden
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Petrus Bartholomeus van Eeden
Household of Petrus Bartholomeus van Eeden
He is married to Cornelia de Groot on October 24, 1883 at Noordwijk, Zuid Holland, Nederland, he was 27 years old.
Uit dit huwelijk: 10 kinderen.
Timeline Petrus Bartholomeus van Eeden
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Eeden
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 24, 1883)
- The temperature on October 24, 1883 was about 9.0 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act, establishing the United States Civil Service, is passed.
- The first electric lighting system employing overhead wires, built by Thomas Edison, begins service at Roselle, New Jersey.
- The Brooklyn Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic after 14 years of construction.