Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1663: Source: Wikipedia
- March 14 » According to his own account, Otto von Guericke completes his book De Vacuo.
- March 24 » The Province of Carolina is granted by charter to eight Lords Proprietor in reward for their assistance in restoring Charles II of England to the throne.
- June 8 » Portuguese victory at the Battle of Ameixial ensures Portugal's independence from Spain.
- June 24 » The Spanish garrison of Évora capitulates, following the Portuguese victory at the Battle of Ameixial.
- July 8 » Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- July 27 » The English Parliament passes the second Navigation Act requiring that all goods bound for the American colonies have to be sent in English ships from English ports. After the Acts of Union 1707, Scotland would be included in the Act.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogie Marko de Jong
has been compiled by M. de Jong
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
M. de Jong, "Genealogie Marko de Jong", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-marko-de-jong/I9700.php : accessed February 6, 2023), "Maijken Spruijt (1663-????)".