Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1660: Source: Wikipedia
- March 16 » The Long Parliament of England is dissolved so as to prepare for the new Convention Parliament.
- April 23 » Treaty of Oliva is established between Sweden and Poland.
- May 21 » The Battle of Long Sault concludes after five days in which French colonial militia, with their Huron and Algonquin allies, are defeated by the Iroquois Confederacy.
- May 29 » English Restoration: Charles II is restored to the throne of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- December 8 » A woman (either Margaret Hughes or Anne Marshall) appears on an English public stage for the first time, in the role of Desdemona in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello.
- December 31 » James II of England is named Duke of Normandy by Louis XIV of France.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogie Marko de Jong
has been compiled by M. de Jong
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
M. de Jong, "Genealogie Marko de Jong", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-marko-de-jong/I9699.php : accessed January 26, 2023), "Johannes Spruijt (1660-????)".