Personal data Janna Hovinga
- She was born on September 13, 1876 in Dokkum, Friesland, Nederland.Source 1
in het schip Eben Haëzer
- Resident: on August 16, 1905 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- She died on March 2, 1949 in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 72 years old.
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Janna Hovinga
Household of Janna Hovinga
She is married to Lambertus Akse on August 16, 1905 at 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 28 years old.
Getuige: Dirk van der Wal
Getuige: Jacobus Scheijbaler
Getuige: Arend Akse
Getuige: Hendrik Akse
They had the banns put up on .
Getuigen: Arend Akse en Hendrik Akse (broers), Jacobus Scheibeler, (schoenmaker) en Dirk van der Wal (winkelier in k
- (Not public)
- Geboorte Janna Hovinga
Bron type: BS Geboorte
Collectie=Archiefnaam: Burgerlijke Stand Dokkum - Tresoar, Bron: boek, Deel: 1020, Periode: 1876
Datum: September 13, 1876
Timeline Janna Hovinga
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hovinga
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Hovinga.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hovinga.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hovinga.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 16, 1905)
- The temperature on August 16, 1905 was between 12.6 °C and 20.7 °C and averaged 16.6 °C. There was 5.5 hours of sunshine (37%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1905: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- According to the Julian Calendar which is used at the time, Russian workers stage a march on the Winter Palace that ends in the massacre by Tsarist troops known as Bloody Sunday, setting off the Russian Revolution of 1905.
- The Cullinan Diamond is found at the Premier Mine near Pretoria in South Africa.
- The Eulsa Treaty is signed between Japan and Korea.