Personal data Lambertus Akse
- He was born on May 16, 1877 in Zuidveen, Overijssel, Nederland.
- before April 26, 1900 was boerenknecht.
- on August 16, 1905 vrachtrijder in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- on July 3, 1908 stalknecht in 's-Gravenhage.
- on June 6, 1919 stalknecht in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- on December 28, 1942 zonder beroep in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- He died on December 28, 1942 in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 65 years old.
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Lambertus Akse
Household of Lambertus Akse
He is married to Janna Hovinga on August 16, 1905 at 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 28 years old.
Getuige: Dirk van der Wal
Getuige: Jacobus Scheijbaler
Getuige: Arend Akse
Getuige: Hendrik Akse
They had the banns put up on .
Getuigen: Arend Akse en Hendrik Akse (broers), Jacobus Scheibeler, (schoenmaker) en Dirk van der Wal (winkelier in k
- (Not public)
Timeline Lambertus Akse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Akse
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Akse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Akse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Akse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 16, 1905)
- The temperature on August 16, 1905 was between 12.6 °C and 20.7 °C and averaged 16.6 °C. There was 5.5 hours of sunshine (37%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1905: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- Albert Einstein publishes the article "On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies", in which he introduces special relativity.
- (June 14 according to the Julian calendar): Battleship Potemkin uprising: sailors start a mutiny aboard the Battleship Potemkin, denouncing the crimes of autocracy, demanding liberty and an end to war.
- A workers' uprising occurs in Kiev and establishes the Shuliavka Republic.