About the surname Kwant
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Kwant.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kwant.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kwant.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 7, 1922)
- The temperature on December 7, 1922 was between 2.8 °C and 7.9 °C and averaged 5.8 °C. There was 2.9 mm of rain. There was 0.2 hours of sunshine (3%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1922: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- A referendum in Rhodesia rejects the country's annexation to the South African Union.
- The United States annexes the Kingman Reef.
- Toll of the Sea debuts as the first general release film to use two-tone Technicolor (The Gulf Between was the first film to do so but it was not widely distributed).