Personal data Fokke van der Veen
- He was born on May 4, 1907 in Doezum, Groningen, Nederland.
- Birth registration on May 6, 1907.Source 1
- He died on May 9, 1990 in Zuidhorn, Groningen, Nederland, he was 83 years old.Source 2
- He is buried in Doezum, Groningen, Nederland.
- The birth parents are Jacob Annes van der Veen and Tjitske Jitzes Dijkstra
- This information was last updated on June 29, 2020.
Image(s) Fokke van der Veen
Access to the images of the publication is limited by the author.
If you are invited by the author, you can log in and see the private area.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Fokke van der Veen
Notes about Fokke van der Veen
Fokke van der Veen en Trientje de Jong (geb. Doezum) trouwen op 16-05-1933 in Grootegast
Groninger Archief: Geboorteregister 1907, aktenr. 68, Gemeente Grootegast, Periode: 1907
Timeline Fokke van der Veen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Veen
- The temperature on May 4, 1907 was between 5.8 °C and 13.1 °C and averaged 10.2 °C. There was 13.0 mm of rain. There was 10.3 hours of sunshine (68%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.6 million citizens.
- August 31 » Russia and the United Kingdom sign the Anglo-Russian Convention, by which the UK recognizes Russian preeminence in northern Persia, while Russia recognizes British preeminence in southeastern Persia and Afghanistan. Both powers pledge not to interfere in Tibet.
- December 8 » King Gustaf V of Sweden accedes to the Swedish throne.
- December 14 » The Thomas W. Lawson, the largest ever ship without a heat engine, runs aground and founders near the Hellweather's Reef within the Isles of Scilly in a gale. The pilot and 15 seamen die.
- December 16 » The American Great White Fleet begins its circumnavigation of the world.
- December 19 » Two hundred thirty-nine coal miners die in the Darr Mine Disaster in Jacobs Creek, Pennsylvania.
- December 31 » The first New Year's Eve celebration is held in Times Square (then known as Longacre Square) in Manhattan.
- The temperature on May 9, 1990 was between 9.7 °C and 20.9 °C and averaged 14.6 °C. There was 9.0 mm of rain during 1.6 hours. There was 3.0 hours of sunshine (20%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 1 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Beatrix (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Tuesday, November 7, 1989 to Monday, August 22, 1994 the cabinet Lubbers III, with Drs. R.F.M. Lubbers (CDA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1990: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 14.9 million citizens.
- March 4 » American basketball player Hank Gathers dies after collapsing during the semifinals of a West Coast Conference Tournament game.
- July 6 » The Electronic Frontier Foundation is founded.
- August 13 » A mainland Chinese fishing boat Min Ping Yu No. 5202 is hit by a Taiwan's naval vessel and sinks in a repatriation operation of mainland Chinese illegal immigrants, resulting in 21 deaths. This is the second tragedy less than a month after Min Ping Yu No. 5540 incident.
- September 29 » Construction of the Cathedral Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul (better known as Washington National Cathedral) is completed in Washington, D.C.
- November 2 » British Satellite Broadcasting and Sky Television plc merge to form BSkyB as a result of massive losses.
- November 5 » Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the far-right Kach movement, is shot dead after a speech at a New York City hotel.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Tjitze Krook en Mart Krook, "Genealogie Krook", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-krook/I7194.php : accessed June 25, 2021), "Fokke van der Veen (1907-1990)".