Timeline Heino Kuipers
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kuipers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kuipers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kuipers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kuipers.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 15, 1922)
- The temperature on July 15, 1922 was between 11.6 °C and 15.8 °C and averaged 13.9 °C. There was 12.5 mm of rain. There was 0.2 hours of sunshine (1%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1922: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.0 million citizens.
- March on Rome: Italian fascists led by Benito Mussolini march on Rome and take over the Italian government.
- France grants 1km² at Vimy Ridge "freely, and for all time, to the Government of Canada, the free use of the land exempt from all taxes."
- In India, Mohandas Gandhi is sentenced to six years in prison for civil disobedience. He would serve only 2 years.