Personal data Pîeternella Janse van der Velde
Relationship Pîeternella Janse van der Velde
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pîeternella Janse van der Velde
Household of Pîeternella Janse van der Velde
She married in church to (1) Paulus Adriaanse Bouwe on May 4, 1688 at Dreischor.
She is married to (2) Dignis Francke Tack
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Dreischor on February 17, 1696.
Timeline Pîeternella Janse van der Velde
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Velde
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 4, 1688)
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1688: Source: Wikipedia
- The Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- Glorious Revolution begins: William of Orange lands at Brixham.
- The Immortal Seven issue the Invitation to William, continuing the struggle for English independence from Rome which would culminate in the Glorious Revolution.