Personal data Petronilla van den Acker
Ancestors (and descendant) of Petronilla van den Acker
toegang 1440 invnr 2 pag 81
Timeline Petronilla van den Acker
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van den Acker
- The temperature on March 14, 1774 was about 2.0 °C. Wind direction mainly east by north. Weather type: helder. Special wheather fenomena: ijs. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1774: Source: Wikipedia
- January 21 » Abdul Hamid I becomes Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- June 2 » Intolerable Acts: The Quartering Act is enacted, allowing a governor in colonial America to house British soldiers in uninhabited houses, outhouses, barns, or other buildings if suitable quarters are not provided.
- June 13 » Rhode Island becomes the first of Britain's North American colonies to ban the importation of slaves.
- July 4 » Orangetown Resolutions are adopted in the Province of New York, one of many protests against the British Parliament's Coercive Acts.
- September 5 » First Continental Congress assembles in Philadelphia.
- October 21 » The flag of Taunton, Massachusetts is the first to include the word "Liberty".
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
AWM (Dolf) van der Valk, "Families in Noord-Oost Brabant", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/families-in-noord-oost-brabant/I1269.php : accessed September 23, 2021), "Petronilla van den Acker (1774-< 1775)".