Personal data Petronilla van den Acker
Ancestors (and descendant) of Petronilla van den Acker
toegang 1440 invnr 2 pag 86
Timeline Petronilla van den Acker
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van den Acker
- The temperature on August 8, 1775 was about 18.0 °C. There was 22 mm of rainWind direction mainly northwest. Weather type: regen. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1775: Source: Wikipedia
- February 9 » American Revolutionary War: The British Parliament declares Massachusetts in rebellion.
- March 8 » An anonymous writer, thought by some to be Thomas Paine, publishes "African Slavery in America", the first article in the American colonies calling for the emancipation of slaves and the abolition of slavery.
- May 31 » American Revolution: The Mecklenburg Resolves are adopted in the Province of North Carolina.
- September 25 » American Revolution: Benedict Arnold's expedition to Quebec sets off.
- September 25 » American Revolution: Ethan Allen surrenders to British forces after attempting to capture Montreal during the Battle of Longue-Pointe.
- December 31 » American Revolutionary War: Battle of Quebec: British forces repulse an attack by Continental Army General Richard Montgomery.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
AWM (Dolf) van der Valk, "Families in Noord-Oost Brabant", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/families-in-noord-oost-brabant/I1270.php : accessed September 18, 2021), "Petronilla van den Acker (1775-????)".