Personal data Petronilla Gerardi Vandenboren
Ancestors (and descendant) of Petronilla Gerardi Vandenboren
DTB Kortessem (B) dopen 1612-1741 [Belgisch Archief, p. 159/214]
Timeline Petronilla Gerardi Vandenboren
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vandenboren
- The temperature on July 30, 1713 was about 19.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1713: Source: Wikipedia
- February 1 » The Kalabalik or Skirmish at Bender results from the Ottoman sultan's order that his unwelcome guest, King Charles XII of Sweden, be seized.
- March 1 » The siege and destruction of Fort Neoheroka begins during the Tuscarora War in North Carolina, effectively opening up the colony's interior to European colonization.
- March 22 » The Tuscarora War comes to an end with the fall of Fort Neoheroka, effectively opening up the interior of North Carolina to European colonization.
- April 11 » War of the Spanish Succession (Queen Anne's War): Treaty of Utrecht.
- April 19 » With no living male heirs, Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor, issues the Pragmatic Sanction of 1713 to ensure that Habsburg lands and the Austrian throne would be inheritable by a female; his daughter and successor, Maria Theresa was not born until 1717.
- June 23 » The French residents of Acadia are given one year to declare allegiance to Britain or leave Nova Scotia, Canada.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Peter J.R. Vermaat, "De geslachten Van den Born", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/de-geslachten-van-den-born/I12963.php : accessed October 16, 2021), "Petronilla Gerardi Vandenboren (1713-????)".