Personal data Maria Gertrudis Kluts
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Gertrudis Kluts
Notes about Maria Gertrudis Kluts
Trouwt Maastricht 18-11-1921 met Henricus Josephus Hubertus Geurtjens
Geboorte Oud-Vroenhoven 1896 Akte 59
Timeline Maria Gertrudis Kluts
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kluts
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kluts.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kluts.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kluts.
- The temperature on October 27, 1896 was about 6.5 °C. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1896: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- February 1 » La bohème premieres in Turin at the Teatro Regio (Turin), conducted by the young Arturo Toscanini.
- April 15 » Closing ceremony of the Games of the I Olympiad in Athens, Greece.
- May 18 » The United States Supreme Court rules in Plessy v. Ferguson that the "separate but equal" doctrine is constitutional.
- June 4 » Henry Ford completes the Ford Quadricycle, his first gasoline-powered automobile, and gives it a successful test run.
- July 9 » William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetallism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- November 17 » The Western Pennsylvania Hockey League, which later became the first ice hockey league to openly trade and hire players, began play at Pittsburgh's Schenley Park Casino.
- The temperature on December 4, 1970 was between 0.7 °C and 10.8 °C and averaged 6.3 °C. There was 18.5 mm of rain during 11.1 hours. The heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 5, 1967 to Tuesday, July 6, 1971 the cabinet De Jong, with P.J.S. de Jong (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1970: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 13.0 million citizens.
- January 22 » The Boeing 747, the world's first "jumbo jet", enters commercial service for launch customer Pan American Airways with its maiden voyage from John F. Kennedy International Airport to London Heathrow Airport.
- May 31 » The 7.9 Mw Ancash earthquake shakes Peru with a maximum Mercalli intensity of VIII (Severe) and a landslide buries the town of Yungay, Peru. Between 66,794–70,000 were killed and 50,000 were injured.
- October 2 » An aircraft carrying the Wichita State University football team, administrators, and supporters crashes in Colorado, killing 31 people.
- October 12 » Vietnam War: Vietnamization continues as President Nixon announces that the United States will withdraw 40,000 more troops before Christmas.
- October 17 » FLQ terrorists murder Quebec Vice-Premier and Minister of Labour Pierre Laporte.
- November 17 » Vietnam War: Lieutenant William Calley goes on trial for the My Lai Massacre.
The publication De geslachten Van den Born
has been compiled by Peter J.R. Vermaat
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Peter J.R. Vermaat, "De geslachten Van den Born", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/de-geslachten-van-den-born/I10039.php : accessed June 13, 2021), "Maria Gertrudis Kluts (1896-1970)".