Personal data Johanna (Hannie) Brouwer
Relationship Johanna (Hannie) Brouwer
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna Brouwer
Household of Johanna (Hannie) Brouwer
She is married to (1) Jan Antonie Broekhuis on September 17, 1941, she was 23 years old.
- (Not public)
She is married to (2) Anton Veldhuizen after 1951.
Dit huwelijk bleef kinderloos.
Timeline Johanna (Hannie) Brouwer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Brouwer
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Brouwer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Brouwer.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Brouwer.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 17, 1941)
- The temperature on September 17, 1941 was between 7.2 °C and 15.0 °C and averaged 11.6 °C. There was 0.4 hours of sunshine (3%). The average windspeed was 1 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 3, 1940 to July 27, 1941 the cabinet Gerbrandy I, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1941 to February 23, 1945 the cabinet Gerbrandy II, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1941: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.9 million citizens.
- French-Thai War: Final air battle of the conflict. Japanese-mediated armistice goes into effect later in the day.
- World War II: German troops enter Athens.
- World War II: Siege of Leningrad begins.