Personal data Josiah John Williams
Ancestors (and descendant) of Josiah John Williams
Household of Josiah John Williams
He is married to Christina Ferguson McGregor.
They got married.
Timeline Josiah John Williams
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Williams
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Williams.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Williams.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Williams.
- The temperature on October 27, 1863 was about 11.6 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 76%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- February 24 » Arizona is organized as a United States territory.
- May 2 » American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson is wounded by friendly fire while returning to camp after reconnoitering during the Battle of Chancellorsville. He succumbs to pneumonia eight days later.
- July 9 » American Civil War: The Siege of Port Hudson ends, giving the Union complete control of the Mississippi River.
- October 14 » American Civil War: Confederate troops under the command of A. P. Hill fail to drive the Union Army completely out of Virginia.
- November 18 » King Christian IX of Denmark signs the November constitution that declares Schleswig to be part of Denmark. This is seen by the German Confederation as a violation of the London Protocol and leads to the German–Danish war of 1864.
- November 27 » American Civil War: Confederate cavalry leader John Hunt Morgan and several of his men escape the Ohio Penitentiary and return safely to the South.
- 1854 » William Alexander Smith, Scottish religious leader, founded the Boys' Brigade († 1914)
- 1858 » Elliott Lewis, Australian politician, 19th Premier of Tasmania († 1935)
- 1858 » Saitō Makoto, Japanese admiral and politician, 30th Prime Minister of Japan († 1936)
- 1858 » Theodore Roosevelt, American colonel and politician, 26th President of the United States, Nobel Prize laureate († 1919)
- 1865 » Charles Spencelayh, English painter and academic († 1958)
- 1868 » William Gillies, Australian politician, 21st Premier of Queensland († 1928)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I98074.php : accessed September 20, 2021), "Josiah John Williams (1863-1931)".