Timeline Richard Williams
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Williams
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Williams.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Williams.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Williams.
- The temperature on June 2, 1865 was about 20.1 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 65%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 15 » American Civil War: Fort Fisher in North Carolina falls to the Union, thus cutting off the last major seaport of the Confederacy.
- February 1 » President Abraham Lincoln signs the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- April 2 » American Civil War: Defeat at the Third Battle of Petersburg forces the Army of Northern Virginia and the Confederate government to abandon Richmond, Virginia.
- May 9 » American Civil War: President Andrew Johnson issues a proclamation ending belligerent rights of the rebels and enjoining foreign nations to intern or expel Confederate ships.
- May 10 » American Civil War: In Kentucky, Union soldiers ambush and mortally wound Confederate raider William Quantrill, who lingers until his death on June 6.
- May 17 » The International Telegraph Union (later the International Telecommunication Union) is established in Paris.
- The temperature on February 1, 1893 was about 4.9 °C. There was 9 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1893: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 13 » The Independent Labour Party of the United Kingdom holds its first meeting.
- January 21 » The Tati Concessions Land, formerly part of Matabeleland, is formally annexed to the Bechuanaland Protectorate, now Botswana.
- March 1 » Electrical engineer Nikola Tesla gives the first public demonstration of radio in St. Louis, Missouri.
- June 22 » The Royal Navy battleship HMSCamperdown accidentally rams the British Mediterranean Fleet flagship HMSVictoria which sinks taking 358 crew with her, including the fleet's commander, Vice-Admiral Sir George Tryon.
- November 12 » Abdur Rahman Khan accepts the Durand Line as the border between Afghanistan and the British Raj.
- November 28 » Women's suffrage in New Zealand concludes with the 1893 New Zealand general election.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I64889.php : accessed September 26, 2021), "Richard Williams (1865-????)".