Huwelijks Akte No 60
Huwelijks Akte No 86
Timeline Johannes Adrianus Janssen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Janssen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Janssen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Janssen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Janssen.
- The temperature on May 3, 1882 was about 15.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 74%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1882: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- May 20 » The Triple Alliance between the German Empire, Austria-Hungary and the Kingdom of Italy is formed.
- June 30 » Charles J. Guiteau is hanged in Washington, D.C. for the assassination of U.S. President James Garfield.
- July 10 » War of the Pacific: Chile suffers its last military defeat in the Battle of La Concepción when a garrison of 77 men is annihilated by a 1,300-strong Peruvian force, many of them armed with spears.
- July 26 » The Republic of Stellaland is founded in Southern Africa.
- August 20 » Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture debuts in Moscow, Russia.
- December 16 » Wales and England contest the first Home Nations (now Six Nations) rugby union match.
- The temperature on August 27, 1893 was about 13.2 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1893: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 6 » The Washington National Cathedral is chartered by Congress. The charter is signed by President Benjamin Harrison.
- January 21 » The Tati Concessions Land, formerly part of Matabeleland, is formally annexed to the Bechuanaland Protectorate, now Botswana.
- July 11 » The first cultured pearl is obtained by Kōkichi Mikimoto.
- August 1 » Henry Perky patents shredded wheat.
- August 14 » France becomes the first country to introduce motor vehicle registration.
- November 1 » The Battle of Bembezi took place and was the most decisive battle won by the British in the First Matabele War of 1893.