Huwelijks Akte No 60
Timeline Alberdina van Anholt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Anholt
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 4, 1874)
- The temperature on March 4, 1874 was about 2.0 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 78 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The first horse-drawn bus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.
- Greek politician Charilaos Trikoupis publishes a manifesto in the Athens daily Kairoi entitled "Who's to Blame?" in which he lays out his complaints against King George. He is elected Prime Minister of Greece the next year.
- The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.