Timeline Willemina (Mietje) Jans van der Put
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Put
- The temperature on July 15, 1775 was about 19.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north west from. Weather type: donker. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1775: Source: Wikipedia
- May 31 » American Revolution: The Mecklenburg Resolves are adopted in the Province of North Carolina.
- July 3 » American Revolutionary War: George Washington takes command of the Continental Army at Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- October 27 » King George III expands on his Proclamation of Rebellion in the Thirteen Colonies in his speech from the throne at the opening of Parliament.
- November 10 » The United States Marine Corps is founded at Tun Tavern in Philadelphia by Samuel Nicholas.
- November 13 » American Revolutionary War: Patriot revolutionary forces under Gen. Richard Montgomery occupy Montreal.
- December 31 » American Revolutionary War: Battle of Quebec: British forces repulse an attack by Continental Army General Richard Montgomery.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I73561.php : accessed August 2, 2021), "Willemina (Mietje) Jans van der Put (1753-± 1789)".