Timeline Aalbert Jacobsen Torsius
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Torsius
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Torsius.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Torsius.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Torsius.
- The temperature on May 14, 1730 was about 10.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northeast. Weather type: geheel betrokken regen. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1730: Source: Wikipedia
- April 8 » Shearith Israel, the first synagogue in New York City, is dedicated.
- July 8 » An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1,000km (620mi) of Chile's coastline.
- October 1 » Ahmed III is forced to abdicate as the Ottoman sultan.
- October 22 » Construction of the Ladoga Canal is completed.
- November 18 » The future Frederick II (known as Frederick the Great), King of Prussia, is granted a royal pardon and released from confinement.
- The temperature on July 15, 1775 was about 19.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north west from. Weather type: donker. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1775: Source: Wikipedia
- April 18 » American Revolution: The British advancement by sea begins; Paul Revere and other riders warn the countryside of the troop movements.
- May 31 » American Revolution: The Mecklenburg Resolves are adopted in the Province of North Carolina.
- June 11 » The American Revolutionary War's first naval engagement, the Battle of Machias, results in the capture of a small British naval vessel.
- July 29 » Founding of the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General's Corps: General George Washington appoints William Tudor as Judge Advocate of the Continental Army.
- August 23 » American Revolutionary War: King George III delivers his Proclamation of Rebellion to the Court of St James's stating that the American colonies have proceeded to a state of open and avowed rebellion.
- October 18 » African-American poet Phillis Wheatley is freed from slavery.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I57916.php : accessed September 21, 2021), "Aalbert Jacobsen Torsius (1730-????)".