Huwelijks Akte No 40
Timeline Gerharda Johanna Huiskamp
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Huiskamp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Huiskamp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Huiskamp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Huiskamp.
- The temperature on May 17, 1913 was between 7.3 °C and 20.7 °C and averaged 13.7 °C. There was 6.4 hours of sunshine (41%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.1 million citizens.
- February 3 » The Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, authorizing the Federal government to impose and collect an income tax.
- March 3 » Thousands of women march in the Woman Suffrage Procession in Washington, D.C.
- August 10 » Second Balkan War: Delegates from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, and Greece sign the Treaty of Bucharest, ending the war.
- September 23 » Roland Garros of France becomes the first to fly in an airplane across the Mediterranean (from St. Raphael in France to Bizerte, Tunisia).
- November 7 » The first day of the Great Lakes Storm of 1913, a massive blizzard that ultimately killed 250 and caused over $5 million (about $118,098,000 in 2013 dollars) damage. Winds reach hurricane force on this date.
- December 14 » Haruna, the fourth and last Kongō-class ship, launches, eventually becoming one of the Japanese workhorses during World War I and World War II.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I31034.php : accessed September 21, 2021), "Gerharda Johanna Huiskamp (1888-????)".