Huwelijks Akte No 40
Timeline Johannes Hanekamp
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hanekamp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hanekamp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hanekamp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hanekamp.
- The temperature on May 17, 1913 was between 7.3 °C and 20.7 °C and averaged 13.7 °C. There was 6.4 hours of sunshine (41%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.1 million citizens.
- February 2 » Grand Central Terminal is opened in New York City.
- February 13 » The 13th Dalai Lama proclaims Tibetan independence following a period of domination by Manchu Qing dynasty and initiated a period of almost four decades of independence.
- March 26 » First Balkan War: Bulgarian forces capture Adrianople.
- October 9 » The steamship SSVolturno catches fire in the mid-Atlantic.
- December 1 » Crete, having obtained self rule from Turkey after the First Balkan War, is annexed by Greece.
- December 1 » The Buenos Aires Metro, the first underground railway system in the Southern Hemisphere and in Latin America, begins operation.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I27563.php : accessed August 2, 2021), "Johannes Hanekamp (1885-????)".