Stamboom Zuur-Van Vuure » Evert Dieperink
Personal data Evert Dieperink
- Profession: hoefsmid.
- Religion: Nederlands Hervormd.
Image(s) Evert Dieperink
Ancestors of Evert Dieperink
|Engbert Dieperink (Polman)|
|Thomas Adriaansz. Doijer|
Arend Jan Dieperink
|Arend Jan Dieperink|
|Heintje (Rika) Dieperink|
Household of Evert Dieperink
Timeline Evert Dieperink
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Dieperink
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Dieperink.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Dieperink.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Dieperink.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 21, 1873)
- The temperature on March 21, 1873 was about 6.5 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 58%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- 1873 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1873 » King Amadeus I of Spain abdicates.
- 1873 » Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a U.S. patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.
- 1873 » Cetshwayo ascends to the throne as king of the Zulu nation following the death of his father Mpande.
Also born on August 22
- 1902 » Thomas Pelly, American politician († 1973)
- 1920 » Ray Bradbury, American writer
- 1961 » Debbi Peterson, American musician (The Bangles)
- 1965 » Tom Gibis, American voice actor
- 1981 » Saito Takumi, Japanese actor and model