Stamboom Zuur-Van Vuure » Evert Dieperink
Personal data Evert Dieperink
- Profession: hoefsmid.
- Religion: Nederlands Hervormd.
Image(s) Evert Dieperink
Ancestors of Evert Dieperink
|Engbert Dieperink (Polman)|
|Thomas Adriaansz. Doijer|
Arend Jan Dieperink
|Arend Jan Dieperink|
|Heintje (Rika) Dieperink|
Household of Evert Dieperink
Timeline Evert Dieperink
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Dieperink
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Dieperink.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Dieperink.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Dieperink.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 21, 1873)
- The temperature on March 21, 1873 was about 6.5 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 58%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
Also born on August 22
- 1857 » Ned Hanlon, American baseball player and manager († 1937)
- 1941 » Hannspeter Winter, Austrian plasma physicist
- 1943 » Masatoshi Shima, Japanese computer scientist
- 1968 » Paul Colman, Australian guitarist (Newsboys)
- 1979 » Matt Walters, American football player
The publication Stamboom Zuur-Van Vuure has been compiled by Guido Zuur. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-zuur-van-vuure/