Personal data Bernhard Frangepán Graaf van Veglia
- He was born in the year 1450.
- Title: Graaf van Veglia en Segna
- He died on November 3, 1527, he was 77 years old.
- This information was last updated on April 20, 2019.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Bernhard Frangepán Graaf van Veglia
Household of Bernhard Frangepán Graaf van Veglia
He is married to Louise Marzano d'Aragon.
on September 16, 1476, he was 26 years old.
Notes about Bernhard Frangepán Graaf van Veglia
Timeline Bernhard Frangepán Graaf van Veglia
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Frangepán Graaf van Veglia
- Graaf Karel I de Stoute (Bourgondisch Huis) was from 1467 till 1477 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1476: Source: Wikipedia
- March 1 » Forces of the Catholic Monarchs engage the combined Portuguese-Castilian armies of Afonso V and Prince John at the Battle of Toro.
- March 2 » Burgundian Wars: The Old Swiss Confederacy hands Charles the Bold, Duke of Burgundy, a major defeat in the Battle of Grandson in Canton of Neuchâtel.
- July 11 » Giuliano della Rovere is appointed bishop of Coutances.
- November 26 » Vlad the Impaler defeats Basarab Laiota with the help of Stephen the Great and Stephen V Báthory and becomes the ruler of Wallachia for the third time.
- Graaf Karel II (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1515 till 1555 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1527: Source: Wikipedia
- May 6 » Spanish and German troops sack Rome; many scholars consider this the end of the Renaissance.
- May 16 » The Florentines drive out the Medici for a second time and Florence re-establishes itself as a republic.
- June 22 » Fatahillah expels Portuguese forces from Sunda Kelapa, now regarded as the foundation of Jakarta.
- July 12 » Lê Cung Hoàng ceded the throne to Mạc Đăng Dung, ending the Lê dynasty and starting the Mạc dynasty.
- August 3 » The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John's, Newfoundland.
The publication West-Europese adel
has been compiled by Pieter
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter, "West-Europese adel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/west-europese-adel/I90696.php : accessed June 22, 2021), "Bernhard Frangepán Graaf van Veglia (1450-1527)".