Personal data Marijtje Klaasdr Boesaard
Source 1Sources 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- She was born on August 18, 1697 in Noordwijk, Zuid Holland, Netherlands.Source 6
- She was baptized on August 18, 1697 in Noordwijk, Zuid Holland, Netherlands.Sources 4, 5
- She died on January 10, 1782 in Noordwijk, Zuid Holland, Netherlands, she was 84 years old.
Relationship Marijtje Klaasdr Boesaard
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marijtje Klaasdr Boesaard
Household of Marijtje Klaasdr Boesaard
She is married to Jan Pietersz Paschier.
on May 1, 1721
at Noordwijk, Zuid Holland, Netherlands
, she was 23 years old.
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=50802619&pid=2487 / Ancestry.com
- , Erfgoed Leiden; Burgerlijke stand (overlijdensakten) / Ancestry.com Netherlands, Death Index, 1795-1965, Ancestry.com
- / Ancestry.com Web: Leiden, Netherlands, Death Index, 1811-1960, Ancestry.com
- / Ancestry.com Web: Leiden, Netherlands, Birth Index, 1670-1913, Ancestry.com
- / Ancestry.com Netherlands, Baptism Index, 1569-1879, Ancestry.com
- / Ancestry.com Web: Netherlands, GenealogieOnline Trees Index, 1000-Current, Ancestry.com
Timeline Marijtje Klaasdr Boesaard
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boesaard
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boesaard.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boesaard.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boesaard.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1697: Source: Wikipedia
- March 13 » Nojpetén, capital of the last independent Maya kingdom, fell to Spanish conquistadors, the final step in the Spanish conquest of Guatemala.
- March 26 » Safavid government troops take control of Basra
- September 11 » Battle of Zenta: a major engagement in the Great Turkish War (1683–1699) and one of the most decisive defeats in Ottoman history.
- September 20 » The Treaty of Ryswick is signed by France, England, Spain, the Holy Roman Empire and the Dutch Republic, ending the Nine Years' War.
- November 9 » Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- December 2 » St Paul's Cathedral is consecrated in London.
- The temperature on May 1, 1721 was about 11.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1721: Source: Wikipedia
- January 6 » The Committee of Inquiry on the South Sea Bubble publishes its findings, revealing details of fraud among company directors and corrupt politicians.
- March 24 » Johann Sebastian Bach dedicated six concertos to Margrave Christian Ludwig of Brandenburg-Schwedt, now commonly called the Brandenburg Concertos, BWV 1046-1051.
- April 4 » Sir Robert Walpole becomes the first British prime minister.
- April 26 » A massive earthquake devastates the Iranian city of Tabriz.
- August 18 » The city of Shamakhi in Safavid Shirvan is sacked.
- October 22 » Russian Empire is proclaimed by Tsar Peter I after the Swedish defeat in the Great Northern War.
- The temperature on January 10, 1782 was about 6.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1782: Source: Wikipedia
- February 27 » American Revolutionary War: The House of Commons of Great Britain votes against further war in America.
- May 6 » Construction begins on the Grand Palace, the royal residence of the King of Siam in Bangkok, at the command of King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- August 7 » George Washington orders the creation of the Badge of Military Merit to honor soldiers wounded in battle. It is later renamed to the more poetic Purple Heart.
- September 14 » American Revolutionary War: Review of the French troops under General Rochambeau by General George Washington at Verplanck's Point, New York.
- November 30 » American Revolutionary War: Treaty of Paris: In Paris, representatives from the United States and Great Britain sign preliminary peace articles (later formalized as the 1783 Treaty of Paris).
- December 14 » The Montgolfier brothers first test fly an unmanned hot air balloon in France; it floats nearly 2km (1.2mi).
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Elske Wamsteker-Shaw, "Wamsteker - van Helten Family tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/wamsteker-van-helten-family-tree/P2487.php : accessed August 3, 2021), "Marijtje Klaasdr Boesaard (1697-1782)".