Timeline Levi Stork
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Stork
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 30, 1896)
- The temperature on April 30, 1896 was about 11.5 °C. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 73%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- 'Regentes Emma' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1896: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- Battle of Adowa: an Ethiopian army defeats an outnumbered Italian force, ending the First Italo?Ethiopian War.
- Anglo-Zanzibar War: the shortest war in world history (09:00 to 09:45) between the United Kingdom and Zanzibar.
- Utah is admitted as the 45th U.S. state.