- The temperature on January 19, 1905 was between -2.3 °C and 0.7 °C and averaged -0.5 °C. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1905: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- May 5 » The trial in the Stratton Brothers case begins in London, England; it marks the first time that fingerprint evidence is used to gain a conviction for murder.
- May 27 » Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of Tsushima begins.
- June 7 » Norway's parliament dissolves its union with Sweden. The vote was confirmed by a national plebiscite on August 13 of that year.
- September 11 » The Ninth Avenue derailment occurs in New York City, killing 13.
- October 26 » King Oscar II recognizes the dissolution of the union between Norway and Sweden.
- December 11 » A workers' uprising occurs in Kiev, Ukraine (then part of the Russian Empire), and establishes the Shuliavka Republic.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Eric W. van der Ent van www.groenegraf.nl, "Voorouders in het Eemland, Stichting Groenegraf.nl", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/voorouders-in-het-eemland/I70661.php : accessed December 9, 2022), "Emilie Maria Rüphan (± 1875-????)".