Personal data Ignatius Westerbeek
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Ignatius Westerbeek
Household of Ignatius Westerbeek
He is married to Geertrui Daatzelaar on June 4, 1869 at Baarn, he was 40 years old.
Timeline Ignatius Westerbeek
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Westerbeek
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 4, 1869)
- The temperature on June 4, 1869 was about 17.1 °C. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 62%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The First Transcontinental Railroad, linking the eastern and western United States, is completed at Promontory Summit, Utah (not Promontory Point, Utah) with the golden spike.
- A strong hurricane devastates the Bay of Fundy region of Maritime Canada. The storm had been predicted over a year before by a British naval officer.
- In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.