Personal data Jacobus Gerardus Blaeser
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacobus Gerardus Blaeser
Household of Jacobus Gerardus Blaeser
He has/had a relationship with Sientje Woerdenbach.
Timeline Jacobus Gerardus Blaeser
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Blaeser
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Blaeser.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Blaeser.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Blaeser.
- The temperature on January 3, 1891 was about -10.3 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1891: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- February 15 » Allmänna Idrottsklubben (AIK) (Swedish Sports Club) is founded.
- March 10 » Almon Strowger patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- April 1 » The Wrigley Company is founded in Chicago, Illinois.
- May 15 » Pope Leo XIII defends workers' rights and property rights in the encyclical Rerum novarum, the beginning of modern Catholic social teaching.
- August 24 » Thomas Edison patents the motion picture camera.
- October 28 » The Mino–Owari earthquake is the largest inland earthquake in Japan's history.
- The temperature on November 4, 1979 was between 7.4 °C and 12.8 °C and averaged 10.4 °C. There was 11.1 mm of rain during 8.4 hours. The almost completely overcast was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Monday, December 19, 1977 to Friday, September 11, 1981 the cabinet Van Agt I, with Mr. A.A.M. van Agt (CDA/KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1979: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 14.0 million citizens.
- January 30 » A Varig Boeing 707-323C freighter, flown by the same commander as Flight 820, disappears over the Pacific Ocean 30 minutes after taking off from Tokyo.
- February 7 » Pluto moves inside Neptune's orbit for the first time since either was discovered.
- March 8 » Philips demonstrates the compact disc publicly for the first time.
- April 2 » A Soviet bio-warfare laboratory at Sverdlovsk accidentally releases airborne anthrax spores, killing 66 plus an unknown amount of livestock.
- May 25 » American Airlines Flight 191: A McDonnell Douglas DC-10 crashes during takeoff at O'Hare International Airport, Chicago, killing all 271 on board and two people on the ground.
- November 30 » Pink Floyd's rock opera, The Wall is released.
- 1886 » James Martin, Irish-Australian politician, 6th Premier of New South Wales (b. 1820)
- 1893 » Pierre Tirard, Swiss-French engineer and politician, 54th Prime Minister of France (b. 1827)
- 1895 » Eugene Field, American journalist, author, and poet (b. 1850)
- 1906 » John H. Ketcham, American general and politician (b. 1832)
- 1918 » Wilfred Owen, English lieutenant and poet (b. 1893)
- 1921 » Hara Takashi, Japanese politician, 10th Prime Minister of Japan (b. 1856)