Timeline Jan van der Ent
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Ent
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 16, 1867)
- The temperature on November 16, 1867 was about 4.5 °C. There was 7 mm of rain. The air pressure was 15 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 83%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Luxembourg gains its independence.
- Maronite nationalist leader Youssef Karam leaves Lebanon on board a French ship for Algeria
- Singapore becomes a British crown colony.