Personal data Frans de (du) Montee (Monte, Montea, Montre, Montree))
Ancestors (and descendant) of Frans de (du) Montee (Monte, Montea, Montre, Montree))
| || |
Frans de (du) Montee (Monte, Montea, Montre, Montree))
Timeline Frans de (du) Montee (Monte, Montea, Montre, Montree))
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De (du) Montee (Monte, Montea, Montre, Montree))
- The temperature on June 14, 1713 was about 13.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1713: Source: Wikipedia
- February 1 » The Kalabalik or Skirmish at Bender results from the Ottoman sultan's order that his unwelcome guest, King Charles XII of Sweden, be seized.
- March 1 » The siege and destruction of Fort Neoheroka begins during the Tuscarora War in North Carolina, effectively opening up the colony's interior to European colonization.
- March 22 » The Tuscarora War comes to an end with the fall of Fort Neoheroka, effectively opening up the interior of North Carolina to European colonization.
- April 11 » War of the Spanish Succession (Queen Anne's War): Treaty of Utrecht.
- April 19 » With no living male heirs, Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor, issues the Pragmatic Sanction of 1713 to ensure that Habsburg lands and the Austrian throne would be inheritable by a female; his daughter and successor, Maria Theresa was not actually born until 1717.
- June 23 » The French residents of Acadia are given one year to declare allegiance to Britain or leave Nova Scotia, Canada.