Personal data Willem Jansz Diepenhorst
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Jansz Diepenhorst
Household of Willem Jansz Diepenhorst
Timeline Willem Jansz Diepenhorst
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Diepenhorst
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1675: Source: Wikipedia
- January 5 » Battle of Colmar: The French army beats Brandenburg.
- March 4 » John Flamsteed is appointed the first Astronomer Royal of England.
- August 10 » The foundation stone of the Royal Greenwich Observatory in London, England is laid.
- August 11 » Franco-Dutch War: Forces of the Holy Roman Empire defeat the French in the Battle of Konzer Brücke.
- November 2 » Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip's War.
- December 19 » The Great Swamp Fight, a pivotal battle in King Philip's War, gives the English settlers a bitterly won victory.
The publication Stamboom Van Rumpt
has been compiled by Aart van Rumpt
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Aart van Rumpt, "Stamboom Van Rumpt", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/van-rumpt-stamboom/I30215.php : accessed August 3, 2021), "Willem Jansz Diepenhorst (± 1615-1675)".